This property in Washington County has everything that big whitetails and turkeys need. The established trails provide great access to the entire property. The mixture of mast producing hardwoods, thick bedding cover, openings for food-plots and available water sources make this one very diverse tract of hunting land. Several hill-top build sites with beautiful views. No mineral rights will transfer to buyer.
Additional property features include:
– Hardwoods throughout the property with stands of acorn producing red and white oaks
– A small pond and creek provide two water sources for wildlife
– Thick hillsides provide perfect deer bedding cover
– Beautiful ridge-top views
– Good trail system provides access to the entire property
– Several large openings for wildlife food-plots
– County water tap at neighboring property
– Over 3600 ft. of frontage on Tabor Ridge Rd.
– Surrounded by a mix of large timber tracts and hayfields
– Many potential sites for your new home or cabin
This multi-use property has it all. Annual taxes are approximately $278.64.